Update1 - 25-05-2022 - Maintenance on Web services between 00:00 and 06:00 CET (6pm - 12am ET).
Add-ons such as Adblock Plus
Some advertisement blocking add-ons such as Adblock Plus may interfere with the ability to display and change advertisements in Cyclos. It is
recommended to disable your ad blocking add-ons on your Cyclos site.
Workaround for users of Cyclos 3 and Internet Explorer 11
(If you are still using Internet Explorer, you should move to a supported browser such as Mozilla Firefox.)
The following issues have been confirmed using Internet Explorer:
- 'Change' button did not work.
- Payment did not work or raised an error.
- Creating or changing and advertisement raised an error.
- Sometimes a submenu or link in a result list did not work.
In Internet Explorer 11:
1) Go to Settings (icon right top) > Compatibility settings
2) Add the domain name of the website used for your Cyclos installation to the websites for Compatibility display.
3) Click OK and reload the website.
- (Cyclos 3 specific) it is possible for administrators to break the program by changing application files (.jsp).
We recommend that you do not change the program .jsp files (this does not apply to the so called 'static pages') and do not support breakages resulting from such changes.
- Given the extensive configuration possibilities of Cyclos, without a document of changes it it will be impossible to provide support specific to your configuration. If you request support, you will be asked for a configuration plan. The configuration plan must contain the following items and their settings:
account types, transaction types, transaction fees, contributions, groups, permissions (except for the standard configuration of Cyclos).
All configuration changes should be documented in a configuration plan to keep track of changes, help with knowledge transfer to new administrators, and ease system administration.